Welcome to the Wayne Community College Moodle Site
Summer 2020 Courses:
Trying to log into Moodle? Please visit waynecc.edu and click on My Bison ID at the top of the page for full login information and to gain access to the full suite of WCC tools and resources.
Full-session summer courses will be available in Moodle by 8 AM May 27, 2020. eLearning is hosting student help sessions from 8 - noon on May 26 and 27. We will be following social distancing practices and strongly suggest students call or connect with us via Google Hangouts (invite Julie Marciel-Rozzi or Randall Shearon to Google Hangouts) or phone 919-739-7023 or 919-739-7029.
Please remember students with password issues (those who cannot log into Okta and then access Moodle) should contact the Open Computer Lab (919-739-7032 or the 24/7 Help Desk . Once student can log in, we are happy to provide Moodle support via phone, Hangouts/Meet, and in-person following social distancing guidelines.
Students, as we move through these challenging times, check your WCC email and Course Announcements for important information from the college and your instructors. Read all messages carefully
Remember:Courses with later start dates will not appear in your account until the actual start dates. Meaning late-start (12-week courses) or Fall 2 courses will not appear in your Moodle account on the first day of fall full semester courses.
For Moodle Help - students with questions about working in Moodle may:
- Visit the eLearning department in WLC 305. Students are welcome to visit eLearning any time they have questions but keep in mind your instructor is your best resource.
- Or email the help desk at email@example.com Questions are always welcome.
- Call the eLearning department at 919.739.7029 or 919.739.7023
- Students having password issues and are unable to login, should visit the Open Computer Lab in Magnolia 215 or call 919-739-7032.
Welcome to our new Moodle Site!
Your 1098-T is now available for printing on Webadvisor! Please check your student e-mail for instructions on how to print them for your records.
Spring 2019 Moodle Help Sessions
The Department of eLearning is hosting a Moodle Walk-in Help session March 5th from 8 AM to noon each day. Students with Moodle questions are welcome to stop by the office in WLC 305 with any Moodle/Online Learning related questions. These sessions are for walk-in assistance, there is no set agenda.
- Online and Hybrid courses are opened in Moodle on the first day of the session. Late-start or Spring/Fall 2 courses will not open until their respective start dates. Moodle courses for face-to-face courses are opened at the instructor's discretion.
- For Moodle Help - students with questions about working in Moodle may visit the eLearning department in WLC 305.
- For Password issues, please visit the Open Computer Lab in Magnolia 215.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions