Welcome to the Wayne Community College Moodle Site
Student Moodle Help Sessions:
Students having password issues or who are unable to login, should visit the Open Computer Lab in Magnolia 215 or call 919-739-7032.
Remember:Courses with later start dates will not appear in your account until the actual start dates. Meaning late-start (12 week courses) or Fall 2 courses will not appear in your Moodle account on the first day of fall full semester courses.
For Moodle Help - students with questions about working in Moodle may:
- Visit the eLearning department in WLC 305. Students are welcome to visit eLearning any time they have questions but keep in mind your instructor is your best resource.
- Or email the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org Questions are always welcome.
- Call the eLearning department at 919.739.7029 or 919.739.7023
Welcome to our new Moodle Site!
Your 1098-T is now available for printing on Webadvisor! Please check your student e-mail for instructions on how to print them for your records.
Spring 2019 Moodle Help Sessions
The Department of eLearning is hosting a Moodle Walk-in Help session March 5th from 8 AM to noon each day. Students with Moodle questions are welcome to stop by the office in WLC 305 with any Moodle/Online Learning related questions. These sessions are for walk-in assistance, there is no set agenda.
- Online and Hybrid courses are opened in Moodle on the first day of the session. Late-start or Spring/Fall 2 courses will not open until their respective start dates. Moodle courses for face-to-face courses are opened at the instructor's discretion.
- For Moodle Help - students with questions about working in Moodle may visit the eLearning department in WLC 305.
- For Password issues, please visit the Open Computer Lab in Magnolia 215.
- Contact email@example.com with any questions